Wednesday 5 January 2011

Return to the Rain

I'm soooo tired! My day was just spent travelling, from 7am when I left home to 4pm when I finally arrived at my flat. Sitting down for that long can really take it out of ya!

I passed my time on the boat flicking through and ripping pages out of magazines for the inspiration board I'm gonna make up à la Fitnessista. That was fun!

I was so relieved to finally see land
Rain rain go away?

Even if it was dull, wet, rainy land :-/
I fueled my way through with almonds, an apple, 2 mandarins and 2 of these babies


I had forgotten just how juicy and yummy they are :D


But the journey wasn't over yet....I had a 2 1/2 hour train journey after that, which went surprisingly fast!
I amused myself by watching YouTube vlogs, so the time actually went quite quick :D

Now I'm back in my little flat...my roomies aren't here yet cos we don't start until next Monday.
I just came back early 'cos I'm making a little trip to London tomorrow to see a friend I haven't seen in over 7 YEARS!
I can't believe I'm gonna see her again, I'm so excited!

Ok, I'm starving now so I'm gonna go have a rummage in the cupboards and freezer to see if there's anything edible left... Wish me luck!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment