Saturday 15 January 2011

Chill, Eat, Repeat!

Bonjourno fellow foodies :D

Last night was so much fun! We partied into the early hours of the morning, with the help of our dear friend, tequila :P

Today was fun and food-filled!

After waking up at 9 am (after just 4 hours sleep!), and finding this waiting for me


my friend and I decided it was time to do our weekly Tesco grocery shopping.
Now, I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE grocery shopping!
I could browse the aisles for hours, gladly even spend the whole day in a big Tesco store!

I had quite alot to buy today as I had run out of the basic human necessities such as porridge and peanut butter (the horror!). So here's my Tesco haul :P


It came to nearly £50! Eep!
As you can see, I stocked up on PB and had to buy a new bottle of tomato ketchup after the one I bought last week mysteriously disappeared...
I was delighted to find wholewheat English muffins as I've been looking for a few weeks now and had only been able to find the white ones.

I was starving for lunch when I got back so whipped up a toasted English muffin with sliced tomato and an egg.



I did a bit of study after that but my tiredness finally caught up on me and I gave up and went to hang out with some friends for the afternoon and the rest of the evening.

We decided to get dominos pizza - gooooood choice!
There was 8 of us, so ALOT of food :)


After we finished stuffing our faces, we just chilled and watched a lighthearted movie - Confessions of a Shopaholic - while we sipped on our hot chocolate with marshmallows :)

We all were so tired we nearly fell asleep during the movie!
It was a lovely relaxing day, I guess you could say a typical lazy student day.

Do you ever have days like this where you just chill, eat and chill some more?
I think they're a necessity, just as much as PB and porridge :P

It's nearly midnight now and I'm SO ready for bed!
Night!
x

3 comments:

  1. Those may be my favorite days...no they def are my favorite! Looks like a great night/day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE Tesco's! I always shopped there and Sainsbury when I was in London. and I too love grocery shopping, just got back from it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love days like that where you can just relax all day. I try to have days like that on a semi-weekly basis. ;)

    ReplyDelete